Biomat Technology to Minimize EMF
Electromagnetic fields (EMF) are generated from electrical devices. Certain frequencies of EMF are harmful or stress the body. The Biomat is designed to assist the body in its healing. Because of that, EMF is minimized.
The system employed by the Biomat to eliminate EMF is quite complex. It uses what could be considered electrical wave cancelling, combined with specific layers that minimize or block electromagnetic waves. The Biomat can be tested with a Tri-Meter (pictured) to measure the electromagnetic field strength across the mat.
When you measure the electrical energy strength coming off the mat, you will find no EMF coming off the mat. You will find some around the controller, and some around the connection. The current is neutralized within the mat.
The Biomat has 17 different layers. As you can see below, hightlighted in yellow, layers 8 through 12 are involved with blocking EMF.
- SURFACE MATERIAL: Silicon Urethane with Cotton
- First waterproof layer
- AMETHYST (with Tourmaline) : Transfer to natural Far Infrared Ray
- Hyron Cotton layer for thermal insulation
- Second waterproof layer
- TOCA LAYER: Strong Negative lons and an Magnetic Reaction
- Electric Discharger layer for generating Negative lons
- Copper fabric layer for Electromagnetic Interception
- Carbon Fiber layer for Electromagnetic Interception
- Polyester fiberglass layer
- Tepron Reverse currency heating layer with EMF Interception
- Nonwoven fabric layer for electric blocking
- Aluminium layer for reflecting Infrared Ray
- Nonwoven fabric layer for heat blocking
- Second Hyron cotton layer for thermal insulation
- Polyester sponge layer for thermal protection
- BOTTOM LAYER : High quality cotton