Richway Alkal-Life 7000sL
Water Ionization and Purification — Next Generation Technology
The Alkal-life 7000sL™ is the world's most advanced technology in water ionization & purification
Introducing the world's first and best pH calibration system.
Now with the most advanced calibration system ever offered, this system assures you that the pH level you select is precise and completely accurate.
This is the only calibration system that filters all types of water to guarantee you are getting the best water quality available.
The Japanese invented water ionizers in the 1950s. By adding a strong electrical current to ordinary tap water, ionized, alkaline and acidic water are produced. This electrical process is known as electrolysis, which separates the water into two streams: alkaline mineral water for drinking and acidic mineral water for the skin, cleaning and sanitizing.
The process breaks large clusters of water molecules into "micro-clusters" that are readily absorbed by tissues and cells, leading to better hydration at the cellular level.
How It Works...
With the Alkal-Life 7000sL™ you are investing in your future. This machine is equipped with an advanced pH calibration system which allows regular tap water to effectively channel through the process of ionization. In the diagram above, you will see the process of ionization. Notice that regular tap water from your faucet first enters through a 6-layer purification filter. Next, purified water travels through electrolysis, where precise ionized water is produced. By changing the pH setting, the Alkal-Life 7000sL™ has the ability to perform many functions.
Reduce Waste and Heal the Planet
According to the United Nations Environment Program, more than 20 billion pounds of plastic ends up in the ocean every year. In addition to the 17 million barrels of oil used in production, bottled water consumes gallons and gallons of water. Let's do our part by saying, "No" to plastic water bottles, and filling our own non-plastic containers with alkaline ionized water.
Guaranteed Low ORP!
The electrolysis process does not only alter tap water into a desired pH (potential hydrogen) level, it also compromises the Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP). Altering molecules into micro clusters achieves the remarkable production of antioxidants!
In the average foods and beverages we consume, a negative (-) ORP number is a crucial ingredient to good health. High consumptions of acids and products with a positive (+) ORP will not only counter-balance undesirable oxidation to human cells, it can also lean and individual vulnerable to disease and age faster.
The Alkal-Life 7000sL™, inspired by leading researchers in Asia, will deliver you pristine water that has a higher absorption rate - a taste you can feel! Test and proven with a low ORP, we challenge you to try the advance Alkal-Life 7000sL™ water ionizer.
- A touch screen making the system simpler to use
- Self-diagnostic to automatically alert filter changes and other system requirements
- A more refined, advanced calibration system that accurately defines the pH level, creating higher ionization
- A platinum pin, creating smaller water clusters and higher ionization
- FDA certification as a medical device
- A filter that contains silver, eliminating bacteria more effectively, creating pristine ionized water
- 10,000 liter filter capacity
- Our satisfied customers have compared much higher priced systems that range from $2,000 to $4,000 and are confident that have discovered all the benefits of this advanced technology
- The new patented internal design has eliminated pipes and hoses that often require repairs in other ionizers, making this unit one of the most reliable on the market today
- The hardware and software in the new Alkal-Life 7000sL surpass that of any other water ionizer - regardless of price, exceeding the competition in quality, performance, and reliability
- Best of all, the Alkal-Life 7000sL is affordable and also available through a lease program
- Certified as a medical device by the United States FDA
- Rated voltage: 120VAC
- Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated current: 3 Amps, (5 Amps max.)
- Electrodes: Platinum thick-coated titanium electrode with 5 pins
- Water intake pressure: 0.5-7.0 kg/cm2 (7.1 to 99.5 PSI)
- Weight: 3.5kg (7.72lb)
- Dimensions: 271[W] x 367[H] x 138[D]mm (10.67[W] x 14.45[H] x 5.43[D]in)
- Calcium lactate injector: Case injection system (Calcium lactate is a catalyst that enhances electrolysis)
- Water cleaning cartridge service life: sufficient for filtering residual chlorine from 3000 gallons of tap water (actual performance may differ somewhat depending on the water quality, but the cartridge lasts about six months)
- Electrolysis tank cleansing: double auto-change cross-line system
- Protection Circuits: 8-Amp fuse, constant current control circuit, anti-overheating device
|Alkal-Life 7000sL||pH Level||3.25||5.06||9.62||10.15||10.41||10.93|
|Kangen Water SD 501||pH Level||N/A||4.29||7.49||10.21||10.55||10.82|
|Ionia JP 108||pH Level||3.49||6.52||8.46||9.24||10.01||10.5|
KOREA TESTING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Date March 27, 2009
RICHWAY ALKAL-LIFE 7000sL FILTER TESTING REPORT
|Item||% Filtered||Item||% Filtered|
|ammonia nitrogen (NH3)||100%||dichioroethilene||100%|
|chlorine (Cl)||100%||lead (Pb)||100%|
|chlorine Ion||99.8%||manganese (Mn)||100%|
|chioridation carbon||100%||mercury (Hg)||100%|
|colitis germs||100%||potassium chlorine||100%|
Here is a counter-top set-up of the Alkal-Life 700sL. While the Alkal Life comes with fittings to connect to the faucet, this set up connect below the sink. A rubber stopper with a hole, in a sink fitting, was used to run the tube connecting to the water supply.
Here is the connection under the sink. The white hose connect to the Alkal Life.